Blog linked to your G+ account

Posted by Duhaz On 12:22 PM
I just open my blogspot and found that my account can be integrated with Google+ Blog. You may think it would effect it. I think Google is ahead like Facebook , in terms of blogger. If you have a blog associated with blogger, then I would love to have more and more visitors or traffic to your blog. I'm just describing how it will make a good profit to Blogger.



What is a blogger want for your blog?
They always want a good trade, organic and permanent for the blog. What are encouraged to write after more good and original. if traffic increases, then obviously the blog income will increase.


How Google and blogger will help to drive traffic to your blog?

Google + is a social network like Orkut and Facebook. You will have plenty of friends on that social network. When ever you will have new post in your blog, will automatically update your status. And therefore, his new position will be visible to all your friends. Including some as the message and visit their blog so no need to publish a blog for any social diretory. Automatically going to drive good traffic from Google +.

There was no such thing in Facebook too. When I had to create your fan page and then your blog will be updated through an atom / rss feed from your blog. In Facebook you can get a lot of fans, but they have to work on your fan page a lot. However, Google and need not do anything else.
I hope it will also increase traffic to your blog. If you have any questions, then tell me on comment.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for your nice compliment!!